History is Boring
Two 21st century schoolchildren complain how boring history is until their history teacher, the mysterious Miss Smith, takes them through time to Victorian Britain to experience history for real.
Here they find out how hard life was for the working classes and meet the famous engineer Isambard Kingdom Brunel.
BRING YOUR ASSEMBLY TO LIFE WITH DRAMA
THE SCRIPT -Which can be performed by as few as 10 or any number of children
- This Download includes both backing and rehearsal tracks so that even a non-music teacher can rehearse the children.
- A piano libretto Music Score.
- A reduced Art Pack for the costumes.
- A simple Fact Sheet giving the real historical facts.
- In fact a mini version of the parent show, including three songs.
- Another example of how we are trying to make your life easier.
This is a mini version of the parent show, including three songs.
Another example of how we are trying to make your life easier.